This visit is led by guides specialized in young people
Pitch of the visit The playful visit of the Opéra Garnier?
- The Garnier Opera House is a jewel of the Haussmanian period with its baroque style and its gilding, work of Charles Garnier
- The visit takes place inside the Paris Opera House
- The children, booklet in hand will discover who was Baron Haussmannwhat is the baroque style and the grandiloquent architecture of that time
- They will be able to admire the princely staircase, the ice-cream parlour which received the elegant Tout-Paris in the 19th century.
- Then the visit of the dressing rooms which closes this visit
- The tour guide will show them the sumptuous ceiling of the opera housemasterpiece by Chagall
- And of course, this visit could not be done without talking about of the famous Phantom of the Opera of which we will try to pierce the mystery
Individual visit "The playful visit of the Opera Garnier" (prices and information)
-10% on the price of the guided tour with code FAMILINPARIS
- Adult rate : 21,60?
instead of 24?(including ticket to the Paris Opera)
- Rate (up to 12 years old) : 13,50?
instead of 15?
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- Duration of the visit 1h30 and 2h
- Meeting place Place de l'Opéra on the steps of the Opera House. You will easily recognize the lecturers thanks to their orange shopping bags
- Visit in French
- No waiting for tickets
* If you are exempt from paying the Paris Opera admission fee, choose a child's ticket and mention in the form, in the child's age field, "Exempt adult + type of exemption".
Private tour "The playful visit of the Opéra Garnier" (rates and info)
? Nice to reserve for several families (more reasonable budget)
Choose the date (and time) on which you would like to privatize this tour. The availability of the guide will be confirmed within 48 hours. Your transaction will be charged only after confirmation of availability.
- From 265? a private visit (not including admission to the Opéra Garnier for adults)
- Admission to the monument is free for children up to 12 years old
- These visits last between 1h30 and 2h
- They are led by certified guides.
- For a birthday party or a privatization in family
- For birthdays, the presence of an accompanying adult is mandatory
- Meeting point : Place de l'Opéra on the steps of the Opera House. You will easily recognize the lecturers thanks to their orange bags
- Visit in French, English, Spanish and Italian
- No waiting for tickets
I book my visit
Please note that reservations at the Opera must be made at least 48 hours in advance
For schools or youth centres
- 180 ? the visit + entrance fee
- 20% surcharge on Sundays and holidays
- At least 3 adults for a class of 26 students
- Including 1 copy of the activity booklet in PDF format (optional 20? printing of the booklet for children)
- School : from 1st grade / primary
- Leisure centre, youth association, town hall for children 5/6 years old
- Payments in administrative vouchers are accepted
Written by Auriane Vacher Slavicek, 20-04-2022
We visited the Louvre and the Opera Garnier with Natalina who was a great guide. We both loved it. Can't wait for our next trip to Paris to take part in other visits.
Written by Socrate007, on 25-03-2022
We went to visit the Opéra Garnier with our 5 year old daughter. Our tour guide was really amazing, keeping the attention of all the children for 2 hours! The adults also enjoyed the visit which was of a good level. Thank you!
Written by Danis S, on 20-03-2022
We loved the tour of the Garnier Opera House. Super clear explanations, very interesting details, memorable anecdotes. My 7 year old daughter loved it, she learned a lot during this visit. Impeccable organization
Caroline J (January 2022) :
We visited the Opera Garnier. It was a great time! Very pleasant with our guide. The visit was well conducted, captivating and we learned a lot of things! Thank you ?
Mathieu B (February 19, 2022) :
Visit of the opera with 2 children of 8 and 4 years old. Nathalie is a passionate and exciting guide.
A lot of interesting and appropriate information. We recommend this visit
Mathilde (February 24, 2022):
Just to thank you for these two visits that we did on Wednesday 14:45 at the Palais Garnier and today 14:10 at the Palace of Versailles with a guide named Cyril. The two lecturers were extraordinary.
Eve P (February 25, 2022)
I took part yesterday in a playful visit of the Opera with my family, a visit led by one of your lecturers (Cyril) and I would like to underline the great quality of his work. It was really great! Congratulations to him.