The 1st museum dedicated to Art for children, from 3 to 103 years old.
Le musée en Herbe: ideal for children (and their parents)
- The principle of the museum in Herb: to bring children art and culture through play and humor!
- The Museum in Herb is a friendly place where theart is within the reach of children.
- Those are unexpected exhibitions that are aimed mainly at even small children,
- The museum in Herb offers workshops to reveal the artist who lies dormant in them, a bookstore…
- Free or family visits and workshops from the age of 2 ½ years.
- See the show of the moment: Spiders, Fireflies and Butterflies - The archaeo-scientific exhibition (click to know more about the expo of the moment)
- Baby Z'ateliers (2 ½ years - 4 years)
- Maxi Z'ateliers (5 - 12 years old)
- P'tits Filous workshops
- Birthdays for children
- Workshop reservation and anniversary formula at 01 40 67 97 66 or to [email protected]
Thursdays Pol'Art (for teens and adults)
- The Musée en Herbe proposes every Thursday evening the visit of the exhibition in the manner of a escape game.
- This is an escape game sspecially designed around the current exhibition, and for groups of 2 to 9 players.
- The peach is related to the exposure of the moment. For example, for the exhibition "Workshops in the Spotlight", it was a question of finding Hamian Elwes who was kidnapped by the FARC ...
- For the exposure of the moment "Sir, Madam", the game takes place in the 80s, a young street artist from Yorshire having fun revisiting the characters of MONSIEUR MADAME was murdered ... This investigation has remained, since that time, unclear ... Today, revelations have appeared in the exhibition of the Museum in Grass to re-open the investigation. To finish the evening, a drink is offered.
- A police investigation in the manner of an escape game
- All Thursdays at 19:30. Duration of the game 1 hour + aperitif
- From 15 years old
- For 2 to 9 players
- € 15 per person