Exhibition at the Pompidou Center
THE EXHIBITION "VASARELY, the sharing of forms
- WE LOVE : joyful exhibition on the work of the father of optical art
- AGE : for all, from 6 years free visit. Family workshops from 2 years
- DATE: Until May 6, 2019
- LOCATION: between Pompidou (Paris 4th)
Vasarely retrospective: a joyful exhibition at the Pompidou Center
- First major retrospective exhibition dedicated to Victor Vasarely, the father of optical art
- The Centre Pompidou proposes a chronological and thematic journey through more than three hundred works, objects and documents ...
- The exhibition shows how Vasarely marked the popular culture of his time, around the years 1960-1970
- A happy exhibition. Children will be swept away by optical effects.