About twenty artists transform an elementary school
WE love the children's area (bombs sold on site)
Age : in family
Duration: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19 and 20 October
Location: in a school in Joinville-le-Pont (in the 94)
25 artists express themselves in an atypical place
- It's happening at an elementary school in Joinville-le-Pont that's being torn down...
- More than 1000m2, playground of Street artists
- About twenty artists from the collective pARTcours metamorphosed two floors of the elementary school
- A stunning and bluffing resultmonumental, colourful works of art to be discovered in a somewhat unexpected setting.
- A family exhibition not to be missedbefore the school disappeared.
A space dedicated to children and teenagers
- A space is reserved for children and teenagers who will be able to transform themselves into Street Artists.
- Bombs are sold on site
- The children will be able to have fun without fear of being punished by the teacher!
Discover Street Art in Paris
- A guided tour to discover in family Street Art in Belleville
- A guided tour to discover in family The Great Monumental Works of the 13th century
- A guided tour to discover Street Art in the bucolic district of the Butte aux Cailles.