Exhibition at the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution
Until 14 June 2021
Until 14 June 2021
WE love a real dive into the world of precious stones
Age : From 8 years old
Date: until 14 June 2021
Location: at the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution (Paris 5e)
THE "PRECIOUS STONES" EXHIBITION: TO GET YOUR EYES FULL OF THEM!
- This exhibition presented at the Great Gallery of Evolution of Garden of plants was made in collaboration with Van Cleef & Arpels!
- It's a real immersion in the world of mineralogy, gemmology and jewellery: are presented more than 500 minerals, gems and objets d'art from the Museum's collections and over 200 gems and jewellery creations of the House of Van Cleef & Arpels
- The Precious Stones exhibition presents diamonds, rubies, emeralds or aquamarine and turquoise extracted from the depths of the Earth, coveted and sought after for millennia.
- These gems - man-made gemstones - have always been considered as instruments of power and objects of seduction but also, since the 18th century, as scientific subjects...
- The scenography is contemporary, the exhibition immerses the visitor in the history of the Earth, the processes of mineral formation and the latest scientific advances in geosciences.
- Young and old alike will marvel at the most beautiful creations fashioned by the hand of Man from natural diversity.
FAMILY VISITS TO THE GEMSTONE EXHIBITION
- Sundays October 4, November 15 (full) and December 6 (full) at 11am
- Price: 5€ in addition to the entrance ticket
- Duration: 1h
- With children, from the age of 6 years old
TO DO ALSO IN THE 5TH ARRONDISSEMENT (75005)
The investigative tour "Who benefits from crime?"">
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter"">
- Between Saint-Michel and the Ile de la Cité (5th)
- From 14 years old
- Difficulty: +++
- Duration 1h30 - Course 2 km
- FAMILIAR OFFER: -10% DISCOUNT
Children's Gallery at the Museum of Natural History">
- A space on biodiversity for 6-12 year olds
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Open on all public holidays
- For 6-12 year olds