WE love the playful and educational exhibition that sheds light on the feeling of love.
Age : from 15 years old
Duration: until September 27th
Location: Palace of Discovery (Paris 8th)
The exhibition of love at the Palais de la Découverte: fascinating, intriguing, scientific and artistic
- An unpredictable, unexpected and poetic exhibition, with to At the entrance, a giant white feathered heart pulsating.
- Love, this mysterious feeling seen from the point of view of scientific as well as artistic work.
- What are the different forms of attachment? What happens in our brains when we fall in love? How is sexuality made? Without taboo, the exhibition of love at the Palais de la Découverte tries to answer all these questions.
- A scientific, artistic and ultra-playful exhibition with works of art, films, video game devices and workshops to try to unlocking the mysteries of different forms of love...from the first teddy bear to love at first sight.
- All about online dating sites, but also about romance novels, about the definition of the ideal person ... It's fun, scientific and educational.