WE love : an unusual underwater world to explore
Age : for all, from 6 years old
Duration: until January 5, 2020
Location: Great Gallery of Evolution (Paris 5e)
Ocean: a fascinating and necessary exhibition
- "Ocean, an unusual dive" is presented at the Great Gallery of Evolution a place we love and that fascinates children. A must for family in Paris!
- The exhibition plunges us into the depths of the ocean, a territory that covers 71% of the Earth's surface and which shelters an immense biodiversity still unknown.
- The purpose of this exhibition is to raise awareness of the richness of the marine environment and us warn about the threats that human activities pose on him.
- It's an exciting visit.
- We first discover the technological challenges to reach the depths of the ocean. Film, games reflect technological prowess. It's really very well done.
- Then we discover the unsuspected life of the very great depths : microscopic life of the plankton, fauna of the icy waters of the Southern Ocean ...
- We end up with spectacular and mythical animals such as giant squid or regalec