- WE love : the exhibition to know everything about the TGV
- Age : for all, from 7 years old
- Duration: until August 18, 2019
- Location: City of Sciences - La Villette (Paris 19th)
*You will receive your E-Tickets immediately on your smartphone in 1 click. No need to print them.
High Speed Railway: understand all the challenges and technical prowess of the TGV
- It is an exhibition, as always very playful and educational to the City of Sciences
- It's about high-speed train, the story of a scientific, technical and technological adventure. human
- To find out all about high speed rail, its development in France and around the world, and the issues at stake the technical challenges, the challenges that had to be met, its impact on the environment...
- Models, interactive games, simulator, videos, quizzes ...
- The exhibition is built around 3 challenges:
- move a 400 ton train at 320 km / h
- to draw and build a high speed line
- And also : small poetic and impressive 3D film
The other exhibitions of the moment at the Cité des Sciences:
CABANES Houses to explore, to invent - for ages 2 - 10 years - until 5 years old
+ more info
BODY AND SPORT The ultra playful exhibition that makes you want to move and practice sport!
- From 7 years old - until January 5th
microbiota The exhibition to understand everything about the digestive system. - for teens -
until August 4th
+ more info