WE love a sensory and playful wandering
Age : for 2 - 7 years old
Duration: until summer 2021
Location: City of Sciences - La Villette (Paris 19th)
Opposites: the top exhibition for toddlers
- The exhibition Contraries to the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie is for the curious little ones from 2 to 7 years old
- She invites children to explore the world of contrasts and opposites
- It's a sensory and playful wandering in an unusual village teeming with unexpected elements
- On this walk through this strange village, children experience couples of opposites : large/small, fast/slow, high/low, light/dark
- The Contraires exhibition is designed as a village that includes 5 distinct spaces (the school, the bazaar, the house, the street, the park). During a stroll in this village, the children will discover contrasts and nuances through games, manipulations, films and interactive activities
- The ideal exhibition for toddlers
- Reservation highly recommended!
Current exhibitions at the Cité des Sciences
- With Toddlers (0 to 2 years old)we don't miss. the Baby City Lab. It's free on reservation
- With teenagers, from 12 years old, it is the "Spies" exhibit that you absolutely must see. It's great. It's theThis is an ultra-playful exhibition that makes you want to become a spy!