WE love : a punch exhibition, a striking virtual experience
Age : for all, from 12 years free visit. Family workshops from 2 years
Duration: until February 17
Location: Institute of the Arab World (Paris 5e)
Millenium cities: the punch exhibition
- This is a stunning, fully virtual experience
- The millenary cities of Palmyra, Aleppo and Mosul partially destroyed are resurrected in 3D.
- Shock of barbaric destruction, distress of the inhabitants still present, questioning on the preservation of the heritage in the world,
- A strong and necessary visual exposure.
Workshops for children
The Institute of Arab Mpnde offers several activities for children and families, in connection with the exhibition of the moment or not.
- The citadel of Aleppo : workshop for children from 6 years old. Realization of a model of the citadel of Aleppo, fortified palace which dominates the city.
- Paint and draw with your family (from 6 years old)
- Story time (from 4 years old): Wednesdays and Saturdays at 15h and during school holidays in Zone C.