Exhibition at the Palais de la Découverte
- WE love : to be scared! by seeing real poisonous or venomous animals and plants
- Age: from 7 years old
- Duration: until August 11
- Location: Palais de la Découverte (Paris 8e)
Poison: the toxic and fascinating exhibition!
- The Poison exhibition watch toxic plants and about thirty species animals venomous or poisonous among the most dangerous in the world
- The objective of the exhibition Poison is to make understand where the venom comes from and how venom worksthat kills, immobilizes, causes pain and fear, but can also save lives. but which can also save lives...
- Don't worry about it, live animals are presented in complete safety!
- Through the 25 magnificent terrariums and paludariums from the Poison exhibition, you observe living species of reptiles, amphibians and poisonous arthropods.
- Not always easy to find them! They are camouflaged among the vegetation
- To be avoided: snakes, spiders, frogs, fish and other poisonous mammals or plants. poisonous.
- They are colorful, disturbing, bizarre, scaly, furry or feathered and they all secrete toxic venom