An interactive installation by Françoise Pétrovitch
"Getting through it"
- We like: the exhibition-workshop concept
- Ticketing: access with a ticket for the museum
- Free : for children under 18 years old
- When: until March 8, 2020
- Location: at the Georges Pompidou Center
THE EXHIBITION "PASSER À TRAVERS" BY THE ARTIST FRANÇOISE PÉTROVITCH
- The artist Françoise Pétrovitch offers an interactive installation and is aimed at children from 4 years old
- It uses line, line, colour to give life in three dimensions to its familiar characters
- It evolves in a plastic universeand is enigmatic and expresses itself in unusual ways.
- We live in a plant, animal and human world...
- Children will be able to have fun with the gigantic figures with headholes and magnets...
- They will pose and will be able to draw and sketch. Don't forget to bring your notebooks and crayons!
- Françoise Pétrovitch is a contemporary visual artist, touches everything, who draws, paints, makes ceramics, video...
- His universe is poetic and colourful. Bestiaries are very present in his work, and animals are often humanized.
- She is the author of several books and teaches at the École supérieure Estienne in Paris.