Exhibition at the Grande Galerie de l'Évolution
- WE love : an unusual underwater world to explore
- Age: for all, from 6 years old
- Duration: until January 5, 2020
- Location: Grande Galerie de l'Evolution (Paris 5)
Ocean: a fascinating and necessary exhibition
- "Ocean, an unusual dive" is presented at the Great Gallery of Evolution a place that we love and that fascinates children. A place not to be missed in family in Paris!
- The exhibition plunges us into the depths of the oceanterritory that covers 71% of the Earth's surface and of the Earth's surface and which shelters an immense biodiversity still unknown.
- The objective of this exhibition is to raise awareness of the richness of the marine environment and us to alert people to the threats posed by human activities on him.
- It is an exciting visit.
- First, we discover technological challenges to reach the ocean depths. Film, games account for the technological prowess. It is really very well done.
- Then we discover the unsuspected life of the deepest depths microscopic life of the plankton, fauna of the icy waters of the Southern Ocean...
- We end up with spectacular and mythical animals such as the giant squid or the regalec