At the Cité de l'Architecture
Until January 14, 2024
(free for EU citizens under 18 and under 26)
- OR : at the Cité de l'Architecture
- AGE : from 10 years
- DATE : until january 8, 2024
- HOURS 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last admission 45mn before)
- NOCTURNE Thursday until 9pm (last admission 45mn before)
- CLOSING Tuesday
- HOLIDAYS closed on 1st January, 1st May, July 14 and December 25
- FREE for EU citizens under 18 and under 26
GOOD TO KNOW Tickets give access to the entire Cité de l'Architecture and other temporary exhibitions.
ON THE SAME THEME : the play "Gustave Eiffel en fer et contre tous" (Gustave Eiffel in iron and against all odds) at the Théâtre du Lucernaire (until November 5, 2023 and for teens aged 12 and over)
Gustav Eiffel's Paris
Gustave Eiffel's legacy is intimately linked to the greatest architectural, technological and industrial advances of his time. His pioneering spirit manifested itself in a myriad of revolutionary projects, from the grandeur of world's fairs to the innovation of department stores and factories.
This exhibition traces the extraordinary life and achievements of Gustave Eiffel - visionary entrepreneur, ingenious engineer and brilliant scientist. It brings together the imposing Grande Dame and the iconic Statue of Liberty, offering a unique insight into the many facets of Gustave Eiffel's life and remarkable achievements.