The 1st museum dedicated to Art for children, for ages 3 to 103
The Musée en Herbe: ideal for children (and their parents)
- The principle of the Musée en Herbe is to bring art and culture within the reach of children through games and humor!
- The Musée en Herbe is a friendly place, where theart is within the reach of children.
- Those are unexpected exhibitions that are mainly aimed at children, even small ones,
- The Musée en Herbe offers workshops to reveal the artist in them, a bookstore...
- Self-guided or family tours and workshops starting at age 2 ½.
- See the exhibition of the moment : Spiders, Fireflies and Butterflies ? The archeo-scientific exhibition (click to know more about the expo of the moment)
- Baby Z'ateliers (2 ½ - 4 years old)
- The Maxi Z'ateliers (5 - 12 years old)
- P'tits Filous workshops
- Birthdays for children
- Reservation for workshops and birthday packages at 01 40 67 97 66 or to [email protected]
Thursdays Pol'Art (for teens and adults)
- The Musée en Herbe offers every Thursday evening a visit of the exhibition in the manner of a escape game.
- This is an escape game sspecially designed around the current exhibition, and for groups of 2 to 9 players.
- The peach is linked to the exhibition of the moment. For example, for the exhibition "Workshops under the magnifying glass" it was a question of finding Hamian Elwes who was kidnapped by the FARC...
- For the exhibition of the moment "Monsieur, Madame", the game takes place in the 80's, a young street artist from Yorshire having fun to revisit the characters of Mister Madam was murdered? This investigation has remained, since that time, unsolved? Today, some revelations have appeared in the exhibition of the Musée en Herbe allowing to reopen the investigation.
- A police investigation in the manner of an escape game
- All Thursdays at 7:30 pm. Duration of the game 1 hour + aperitif
- From 15 years old
- For 2 to 9 players
- 15? per person