From Oct. 14, 2022 to May 14, 2023
At the Yves Saint Laurent Museum in Paris
- Location: at the Yves Saint Laurent Museum (16th)
- Date October 14, 2022 to May 14, 2023
- schedule 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- When Every day except Monday
- schedule from 11 am to 6 pm
- Nocturne Thursday from 11am to 9pm
- Closing Monday
- Age : from 10 years
- Free for children under 10 years old
The role of gold in the Yves Saint Laurent collections
" The evening must shine, otherwise it would be a bit ridiculous " Yves Saint Laurent
"Modern black. I always light it up with gold, in buttons, in belts, in chains." Yves Saint Laurent
- On the occasion of this exhibition, the Yves Saint Laurent Museum presents about forty haute couture dresses and ready-to-wear
- Also accessories and selected itemsas well as showcases filled with jewelryYves Saint Laurent's silhouette essentials
- If Yves Saint Laurent's collections were a bit "shy" at the beginning of his career, gold has gradually found an important place in the work of the designer. Until it became his signature
- Some of his creations are jewel-dresses like those worn by Catherine Deneuve or Zizi Jeanmaire ... His buttons, belts, embroidery also become real jewelry ...
- Gold has been a source of artistic inspiration throughout the designer's career
Tickets for the exhibition and the Yves Saint Laurent museum
Exhibitions currently or soon in Paris
I RESERVE MY TICKETS ©Cultival - Musée de l'Armée Invalides WE LOVE: a stroll through the...
WE LIKE: a crazy concert with a rock band that really gets things moving...
WE LIKE: an extraordinary retrospective of the work of Nicolas de Staël, who...