The new exhibition of the Musée en Herbe (in the 1st district) - For all audiences
- WE LOVE : a very original and interactive exhibition
- AGE: for all
- DATE until October 10, 2021
- PLACE at the Musée en Herbe (in the 1st district)
For Ever Play, an exhibition where children become actors
- About 40 works of the artist Asdrubal Colmenarez are exposed at the Musée en Herbe
- The works presented are made to be transformed, deformed, reinvented ... according to the imagination and creativity of each. The child is an actor throughout the course
- It is an exhibition that we look at otherwise than with the eyes
- You drag the elements to change the perspective. You create a painting using your fingers thanks to the iron powder
- We play billiards with rebellious and unruly balls that attract or repel each other. The goal is not to win but to play!
- The children will throw small metal sponges (the ones used to clean our pots and pans) that will never fall down
The artist Asdrubal Colmenarez
- Asdrubal Colmenarez is an eternal child. He creates while having fun. His works are never finished and they are made to be touched.
- He glues, paints, uses magnets, recycles, sculpts, glues and gives life to materials
- Venezuelan of origin and Parisian of adoption for a very long time, he exhibits all over the world, works at home in his studio in the 19th arrondissement or in Tenerife
- Dyslexic and colorblind, his first work was a giant alphabet whose letters constitute a polysensory alphabet.
- He was kind enough to let himself be photographed during our visit to the budding museum!