Exhibition at the Fondation Vuitton
The EXPO "The Courtauld Collection
- WE LOVE : a hundred impressionist masterpieces
- AGE: for all, from 6 years old in free visit
- DATE: until June 17, 2019
- LOCATION: Vuitton Foundation (Bois de Boulogne)
The Courtauld Collection: a major exhibition at the Fondation Vuitton
- The Fondation Vuitton presents more than 110 impressionist works belonging to the great textile manufacturer and art collector Samuel Courtauld.
- This exhibition presents Samuel Courtauld's passion for Cézanne, Manet, Van Gogh and Gauguin
- Those are masterpieces of impressionist art who are meeting for the very first time in Paris.
- Arranged chronologically, the Courtauld Collection's exhibition provides a clear picture of the evolution of Impressionism and Post-Impressionism from the 1860s onwards.
- The exhibition brings together masterpieces such as : Bar at the Folies-Bergère of Manet (1882), Nevermore of Gauguin (1897), The lodge of Renoir (1874), The woman powdering herself of Seurat (1889), The self-portrait with the bandaged ear of Van Gogh (1889)...
The TOP EXHIBITIONS of the moment