- WE love : putting into perspective the work of two giants of 20th century art
- Age : for all, from 7 years old thanks to the audioguide junior
- Duration: until August 25, 2019
- Location: Museum Picasso (Paris 4th)
The CALDER - PICASSO exhibition : a very nice perspective of the work of these 2 great artists
- A very successful perspective on the work of two giants of art, the American sculptor Alexander Calder (1898-1976) and the Spanish artist Pablo Picasso (1881-1973) Calder (1898-1976) and the Spanish artist Pablo Picasso (1881-1973),
- These artists, who respected each other without being close, have appropriated the non-space and through their work through their work, a fascinating creative dialogue. Fill the void with mobiles who defy the dimensional laws for Calder, play on the contortions of time for Picasso through abstract painting.
- The Calder - Picasso exhibition examines this question of emptiness by presenting about 120 works by the two artists in a chronological artists in a chronological sequence.
CALDER - PICASSO : the exhibition adapted to children from 7 years old :
This exhibition is an opportunity for children to discover the works of 2 great artists, with simple explanations adapted for them. We recommend the audioguide audioguide. The works of the two artists are very accessible to young people. The Picasso Museum offers especially for children:
- THE FAMILY VISIT : " A lot of trouble ! "
- for children over 5 years old
- Duration: 1h15
- It is a question of helping the lecturer to find over the rooms the most important works
- Every Sunday at 11am (except the first Sunday of the month) and some Thursdays during the school holidays school holidays
- THE GUIDED TOUR + FAMILY WORKSHOP: "On the wire"
- for children from 5 years
- Visit + workshop for children and parents
- Duration: 2h
- a speaker guides the children in the exhibition and then puts them into practice at the workshop
- Every Saturday at 2:30 pm and some other days during school holidays