For teens - Grand Palais Ephémère, until January 11, 2022
ANSELM KIEFER, "For Paul Celan".
- WE LOVE Monumental works that are highly representative of Anselm Kiefer's impressive oeuvre
- AGE Ideal from 13 years old
- DATE until January 11, 2022
- HOURS Every day from 10am to 7pm
- VISITING TIME : count at least 3/4 of an hour
- PLACE Grand Palais Éphémère (Paris 7e - Champ de Mars)
I buy my tickets:
Dated tickets, valid all day between 10am and 7pm
Anselm Kieffer in Paris
- Anselm Kiefer is one of the greatest contemporary painterswith Georg Baselitz of which there is at the moment a very beautiful exhibition at the Pompidou Center
- German painter, marked by NazismKiefer presents on the occasion of this exhibition, about twenty monumental works dedicated to the German poet Paul Celan
- Paul Celan's entire work is about the Holocaust. After having experienced the horror of the camps where he lost his entire family, he undertook throughout his life to use poetry as a tool against oblivion and barbarism.
- The exhibition Anselm Kiefer 'for Paul Celan' is presented as if one were in the artist's studio. Huge shed with the paintings installed on trestles on wheels (as in his studio). At the back of this hangar, a reproduction of the shed, a reserve of materials and objects that Kiefer accumulates in his workshop and uses according to his inspiration in his paintings (plants, barbed wire ...)
- This short exhibition is an opportunity to discover in Paris the work of Anselm Kiefer.
- It is strong, disturbing, different. A work for which it is impossible to be indifferent!
Things to see and do in the area
Other exhibitions to see with your family