Exhibition at the Museum of Jewish Art and History
EXHIBITION "Adolfo Kaminsky, Forger and Photographer
- WE LOVE : an exhibition of great humanity about an exceptional man in dark times
- AGE: for all, from 10 years old
- DATE: until April 22, 2020
- RATE : FREE: for all
- LOCATION: Museum of Jewish Art and History (Paris 4th)
Adolfo Kaminsky exhibition at the Museum of Jewish Art and History
- Exciting exhibition about an exceptional man.
- Adofo Kaminsky is a genius forger, thanks to whom hundreds of people have been saved.
- Joined the Resistance at the age of seventeenThanks to his skills as a chemist, he became an expert in the creation of false papers during the German occupation.
- For 30 years, he'll be a forgerAfter the war, he supported Algerian independence fighters, South American revolutionaries and Third World liberation movements, as well as opponents of the dictatorships in Spain, Portugal and Greece.
- After the war, passionate about photography, he took thousands of pictures, in which he captured a world of flea markets in Saint-Ouen and the neon lights of Pigalle, where workers, clandestine lovers, second-hand goods dealers, real or fake models, bearded lice wandering around?
- The exhibition shows his life as a forger, some of his photographs and presents a fascinating report on a man of great humanity.
- FREE exhibition for all.