From : 44€ VAT INCLUDED
- An immersive tour of one of Paris's most original venues, Rex Studios
The Escape Game
- Cinema is in danger! For some time now, the greatest classics have been mysteriously disappearing one after the other.
- A strange machine hidden in the Rex studios is believed to be behind this phenomenon.
- Answer the call of the Grand Rex and infiltrate its Studios for a unique adventure between Escape Game and cinema.
- Are you ready to stop the machine before it's too late?
Escape Game opening times
- Weekdays outside school vacations Wednesday and Thursday, 1 to 7 p.m.
- Weekends and public vacations outside school vacations: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 7pm
- Closed Monday, Tuesday and Friday
- During the school vacations of the zone C : every day from 10am to 7pm
- Duration of the game 45 minutes
- Location: at Rex Studios in the 2nd (boulevard Poissonnière)
- Point of interest An immersive journey in one of the most original places in Paris, the Rex Studios
- Who is it for? for all ages 10 and up
- This game is played in teams (ideally from 2 to 7 participants)
- The course is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Find the list of our reviews
- Very good
Written by sandra moreira oliphar, on 27-03-2023
Very good. The sets were great. We loved it even though we lost. However, we didn't have enough help ....
How to get there?