Practical Information & Rates
instead of 80 €for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game: 1h30 (including 15 minutes of presentation)
- Distance traveled : about 2km
- Meeting place : metro Abbesses, in the Montmartre district
- In family and ideally with children from 6/9 years old
The Escape Game "The Mysteries of Montmartre", the children's trail
The Escape Game in Montmartre
- It's an escape game in Montmartre with a route full of puzzles for children and adults.
- There is a maximum of 6 people per team and the presence of an adult is mandatory.
- Each team will survey the Montmartre district, its alleyways, its stairs
- On the occasion of this unusual visityou'll discover a very endearing neighborhood, while having fun...
- The Montmartre district will have no more secrets for you after this Escape Game.
- The duration of the escape game is 1h30.
The objective of this escape game
- You have to join the guide in a given time: 70mn top chrono
- In order to do that, we'll have to solve clues and mysteries...
- This Escape Game was designed for families with child (primary level): riddles for parents and riddles for kids.
- You'll need combine the puzzles of the youngest with those of the greatest To advance. A real team work in family
- It's a fun night outBut you'll have to use your brains, your sense of observation and orientation and your logic.
For this escape-game, you will have at your disposal:
- a map, a tablet and a book for adults and a booklet for children
- your mobile phone to be reached by your guide if needed
- children will keep their booklet after Escape Game
- the guide can give you a little help if you are lost or blocked
WARNING (notice to small cheaters): your mobile will not be of any use to you to solve the puzzles (too fastoche). You will not find the answers to the riddles, they are much too subtle for Google ...
Pourquoi on aime cet Escape Game
- A great outing idea to do with family
- It's very playful, like all Escape Game with the cultural dimension and more. We discover Montmartre while having fun
- This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- An Escape Game ideal for claustrophobic and for all those who dread to stay locked between 4 walls for 1h30
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the ideal age for children? From 6/7 years old
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we have an impediment? You will find the conditions of cancellation on the site of our partner (click on BOOK)
- Can children play the Escape Game alone in Montmartre? No, the presence of one adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors
- And if it's raining? Ponchos are available to participants