Family, from 10 years
Practical Information & Rates
-10% discount with code FAMILINPROMO
instead of 80 €for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game: 1h30 (including 15 minutes of presentation)
- Course : from the Grands-Boulevards to the Comédie Française (3 or 4 covered passages depending on the route)
- Distance traveled : about 2km
- Meeting place : at 7, bd Montmartre (Grands Boulevards metro station)
- With the family and ideally with pre-teens and teens from 11 years old.
The Escape Game "The Secrets of the Covered Passages", pre-teen and teenager course
- To make discover the galleries and passageways, superb Parisian heritage
- Your team will stroll along the Grands Boulevards to discover the famous monuments of this district.
- You will discover famous passages such as the magnificent Galerie Vivienne, the Verdeau passage, the Panoramas passage or Colbert passage.
- Objective of the Escape Game: to join the guide in a given time (70mn top chrono).
- In order to do so, we will have to solve clues and mysteries related to the history of the covered passages.
- 6 people max. per team and the compulsory presence of at least one adult
- 4 possible courses
For this escape-game, you will have at your disposal:
- a map, a tablet and a book
- your mobile phone to be reached by your guide if needed
- the guide will be able to give you a little help if you are lost or stuck.
A very nice Escape Game
- An original Escape Game in atypical places
- It's a very fun outdoors outing, but ideal in autumn or winter. Part of the Escape Game takes place in the covered passages, so it's partly sheltered.
- It's very playful, like all Escape Games with the cultural dimension in addition. We discover a unique Parisian heritage while having fun.
- This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the ideal age for children? From 10/11 years old
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we have an impediment? You will find the conditions of cancellation on the site of our partner (click on BOOK)
- Can children do it alone? No, the presence of one adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors