Practical Information & Rates
instead of 80 €for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game: 1h30 (including 15 minutes of presentation)
- Distance traveled : about 2km
- Meeting place : subway station Abbesses
- With pre-teens (from 10 years old) and teens
The escape-game "The mysteries of Montmartre"
- The purpose of this Escape Game is to make discover Montmartreits country spirit, its secrets, its mysteries to pre-teens and teens in a playful way.
- You will walk in the charming village of Montmartre, its small streets and stairs.
- You will emerge from this Escape Game, enriched and unbeatable on the secrets of a district of Paris, full of charm and authenticity.
The Escape Game
- Join the guide in a given time ( 70mn top chrono). To get there, you'll have to solve clues and mysteries along the way.
- It is a team game (max 6 people per team) with the obligatory presence of an adult if the group consists of minors.
- It's a very fun outing.
You will use your brainpower, your sense of observation and orientation and your logic.
For this escape-game, you will have at your disposal:
- a map, a tablet and a book for adults
- your mobile phone to be reached by your guide if needed
- the guide will be able to give you a little help if you are lost or stuck.
WARNING (notice to small cheaters): your mobile will not be of any use to you to solve the puzzles (too fastoche). You will not find the answers to the riddles, they are much too subtle for Google ...
❤ Why we love this Escape Game
- It's an idea from nice family outing
- It is rare an escape-game within the reach of the youngest
- It's very playful, like all Escape Game with the cultural dimension and more. We discover Montmartre while having fun
- This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- A formula of Escape Game ideal for claustrophobic and for all those who dread to stay locked between 4 walls for 1h
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the ideal age for children? From 10/12 years old
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we have an impediment? You will find the conditions of cancellation on the site of our partner (click on BOOK)
- Can teens do it alone? No, the presence of one adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors
- And if it's raining? Ponchos are available to participants