April 8, 9 and 10, 2023
Tickets valid for the entire France Miniature park, including the Koh Lanta universe
(free for children under 4 years old)
The France Miniature egg hunt
For children from 4/5 years old
On the occasion of the Easter weekendThe children participate in a monumental treasure hunt.
Available at a booklet of gameschildren discover France through "the little story of Easter at France Miniature.
They have to find the clues hidden near the monuments of the park and accompany the animals in this adventure.
The children will see dummy eggs and other clues on their tour. At the end of the game, they are offered small chocolate eggs by an animator of the park.
The treasure hunt is free with the entrance ticket!
France Miniature is...
- New at France Miniature: Koh Lanta adventure ! An attraction modelled on the rules of the game show with events to do with the family. A change of scenery guaranteed at 25 km from Paris, in the Yvelines ! The KOH LANTA universe is an immersion in the spirit of the islands where children, at their own level, can become the new adventurers by choosing their yellow or red tribe
- 117 monuments french reproduced at 1/30ème and staged in a landscaped park of 5 hectares castles, villages, ports and buildings are represented 24 attractions and interactive experiences
- A construction site of archaeological excavations
- A prehistoric cave and even the experience Fort Boyard
- An acrobatic course "le cirque des zinzins" with 20 workshops so that everyone can do their number
France Miniature : good to know
- The park is free for children under 4 years old.
- It is advisable to come by car (parking)
- Two restaurants (including a fast food restaurant) for those who want to have lunch on site
- Every year, during the All Saints' Day holiday France Miniature celebrates Halloween. The park is transformed for the occasion into a funny scary world: the monuments are invaded by bats, spiders, skeletons, witches are there...