Easter egg hunt in the Jardin d'Acclimatation
- For 3/11 year olds
- April 2 and 9, 2023 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 50.000 little eggs to discover
2 spaces for the egg hunt:
- for the little ones (3-6 years old), the hunt takes place in the Korean Garden
- for older children (7 to 11 years old), the hunt takes place in the Belvédère de l'Impératrice, near the Saint-James entrance (Neuilly side)
The egg hunt is free, you just have to buy your entrance ticket for the Jardin d'Acclimatation!
If possible book online here
The Jardin d'Acclimatation is...
- About 40 attractions (sensation or peaceful), donkey rides, a farm, an Alpine rock with nine alpacas (Cousins of the llamas) an aviary, stands of games stands...
Jardin d'Acclimatation : good to know
- The park is free for children under 3 years old
- The entrance fee is 6,50€ for all, even if you don't do any attraction
- There are many restaurants and picnic areas for those who want to have lunch on site
THE UNLIMITED DAY PASS
THE BIG 8
Access to the park + access to 2-8 attractions of your choice (except animal activities and fairground attractions)