Easter weekend is from Saturday, April 16 to Monday, April 18 this year. Discover our selection of the most beautiful Easter egg hunts in Paris and its surroundings to celebrate the Easter weekend with dignity in family!
At the Rodin Museum: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- Big Easter egg hunt in the garden of the Rodin Museum, in the middle of the sculpture garden, in partnership with the chocolate maker "La mère de Famille".
- The hunt is open to children between 3 and 12 years old, on April 13 between 3:30 and 5:30 pm
- Young visitors are invited to search for Rodin's key works in parallel with the traditional hunt for colored eggs to exchange for chocolates.
- This year's program includes games, workshops and surprises for children created by Père Castor, Petrossian, Maison Vérot, Tipinid, Oniriq and Bam Karaoke Box.
- Registration is free and mandatory (subject to availability)
- To receive the registration link, subscribe to the À la Mère de Famille newsletter at: www.lameredefamille.com or at https://www.lameredefamille.com/chasse-aux-?ufs-a-la-mere-de-famille-2022/
- Or reservation is required (subject to availability) on the Rodin Museum website: www.musee-rodin.fr.
- Admission for children is free; reduced rate of 9 ? for accompanied adults
of children from 3 to 12 years old.
- It is at the Rodin Museum (Paris 7e)
At the Paris Zoological Park: April 17 and 18, 2022
- Big Easter egg hunt in the zoo clearing.
- All you need is a ticket for the zoo to enjoy the egg hunt
- No pre-registration
- Hunting every 30 minutes between 10h and 17h
- Hunting reserved for children under 6 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not less than 150 000 chocolate eggs and an 8 kilo egg as the main prize in a competition.
- In addition to the chocolate eggs, a presentation of real bird eggs, snakes, lizards? will be offered throughout the day to try to better understand this mode of reproduction.
- It is to the Paris zoological park near the Bois de Vincennes (12th).
Easter egg hunt at Bercy Village: April 17, 2022 - FREE
- Big egg hunt in the form of a treasure hunt in the alleys and passages of Bercy Village
- This year, it is an experience combining virtual reality and the real world that awaits the young hunters
- 10 stickers of colored eggs have been hidden in the windows of Bercy Village. To find them, the young investigators will have to join a dedicated platform.
- This treasure hunt is rewarded with delicious Lindt chocolate eggs...
- Game reserved for children from 4 to 10 years old, accompanied by an adult
- No pre-registrationwithin the limit of available places (maximum: 1000 participants/day).
- All day between 11am and 6pm
- Duration of the Easter egg hunt: 30 minutes
- Groups of more than 5 children are not accepted
Solidarity egg hunt in the Parc André Citroën: April 17, 2022
- The Secours populaire de Paris organizes every year its traditional Solidarity Egg Hunt the time of the Easter weekend
- The aim of this operation is to discover the rights of the child while having fun. It is also an opportunity for the participants to discover Secours Populaire and its fields of intervention. Finally, thanks to the registrations, to some paying activities or to the catering proposed throughout the weekend, Secours Populaire collects funds which are used to finance projects and actions of solidarity. This year, this Easter Sunday is placed under the sign of the support of the victims of the war in Ukraine.
- For the children from 3 to 10 years old, 40.000 eggs to "hunt".
- April 17 from 9:30 am to 6 pm
- The "hunting permit" is 5 euros
- The nature of the course varies according to the age of the children (3-5 years old; 5-8 years old; 8 years old and up)
- The 3-5 years old will have to recover four dummy eggs on a course strewn with obstacles
- Ages 5 and up will embark on a real treasure hunt whose ultimate goal will be to win the golden egg
- Once the dummy eggs are recovered, the little hunters are given a chocolate snack and have the opportunity to visit the activity village, where various stands and activities await them: magic, giant egg decorations, chamboule-tout, electric road ...
- Some activities include an additional fee (always in support of refugees from the Ukrainian conflict): face painting, floral workshop, stencil workshop and the inevitable tombola.
- It is to the André Citroën Park (15th).
At the Paris Aquarium: Sunday, April 17, 2022
- Big egg hunt under the watchful eye of the fish.
- From 10 am, the egg hunt is open to the public. We advise you to come as soon as it opens to be able to find eggs.
- The egg hunt is included in the price of the entrance ticket.
- 500 eggs made by the Chocolate Museum are hidden on the tour of the Paris Aquarium
- With the help of a booklet distributed upon arrival, the children collect clues that lead them to a chocolate treasure.
- To get a chocolate treat at the store, kids will have to create an Instagram post!
- It's at the Aquarium of Paris (16th).
Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte: April 16, 17 and 18, 2022
- Easter is celebrated with pomp at the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte! It is the largest egg hunt in France, on a 33 hectare estate!
- Egg hunt to win Leonidas chocolates, many activities and workshops for adults and children, exhibition of decorated eggs
- Open 3 days of the Easter weekend from 10am to 5pm.
- The garden rate gives access to the treasure hunt.
- The treasure hunt, the decorated eggs, the workshops and animations are included in the entrance fee: only the pony rides require a supplement.
- All the egg hunts are located in places usually inaccessible to the public and are organized according to the age of the participants The garden (for 2-4 year olds), the Maréchale grove (5-7 year olds) and the crow's feet grove (8-14 year olds).
- New this year for 12-18 year olds . they will discover an egg hunt at their level in the form of an orientation race in the groves on the estate.
- Adults also have the right to their own hunt in Alexander's garden. The fastest and most cunning ones, who find the golden egg, will also win tickets for the famous candlelight evenings in the castle (2 tickets to be won per adult egg hunt / 7 hunts per day).
- It is to the Castle of Vaux le Vicomte (77).
Monkey Kwest: The mysterious egg hunt! - April 16, 17 and 18
- A giant egg hunt mixing outdoor adventure, riddles and treats
- Children and parents will have to solve riddles in the bucolic park of the Château de Nanterre
- It is accessible on reservation and open to all from 6 years old
- The pitch: a little elf has stolen and replaced all the Easter chocolates with magic crystals. Your mission: go through the park as fast as possible, solve challenges and puzzles in augmented reality to find all the crystals in less than 40 minutes or risk never seeing the Easter eggs again.
Practical information :
- Dates : Saturday 16, Sunday 17 and Monday 18 April
- Opening hours : 10am to 6pm
- Address : 75 Allée des parfumeurs, 92000 Nanterre
- Price : 9 ? / person
- Access by reservation only on www.monkeykwest.com
- Age : From 6 years old
- Chocolate eggs included in the entrance fee
Château de Breteuil: April 17 and 18, 2022
- In the undergrowth of the park, 2 zones are defined: one for children of nursery age and another for children over 6 years old.
- Four big egg hunts per day at 11:30am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm
- 10,000 eggs to be found on nearly 2 hectares in the undergrowth of the estate!
- It is without reservation
- The children will have to find combinations of colors on nearly 2 hectares.
- Chocolate eggs will be given to each child in exchange for this combination
- 3 gold colored eggs will allow to win books of Perrault's tales.
- It is to the Breteuil Castle (78)
And also all year round, around the chocolate in Paris :
CHOCO STORY, the chocolate museum
- 4000 years of chocolate history
- 1000 collector's items, 500kg of sculptures in chocolate
- demonstrations throughout the day,
- an educational course for children?
CHOCOLATE WORKSHOPS, at Sweet Bazar
- workshops all year long around chocolate
- for all, from 5 years old
- from 25? the chocolate workshop