Small chouquettes, specialties of Cap Ferret
- ATTENTION : take away only
- SPECIALTIES a small chouquette with Chantilly cream
- SPECIAL FEATURE: a single product pastry shop
- PLACE : in the Marais
TO BE ENJOYED WITHOUT MODERATION
- If you walk in the Marais district, don't miss the mini pastry shop "Dunes Blanches".
- You will find only one product, small choux filled with a light Chantilly cream and sprinkled with sugar (registered trademark in 2009)
- It is a specialty of Cap Ferret (Picquey to be exact) created by Pascal Lucas in 2007
- They are sold individually and also in boxes of 6, 12, 18 etc. (an original idea if you are invited to dinner and which changes the box of macaroons)
- We tested the natural flavor and the "caramel beurre salé" flavorand how can I put this... "God, that was good!"
- A simple decoration and softly reminiscent of the seaside: wood and sandy colours...
OTHER PASTRY IDEAS :
Sweet Bazar : so sweet, so fun, so good, so natural? A little thirst! Some...
The pastry shop Les Petits Mitrons
One of the best "tarteries" of Paris. Succulent ! In Montmartre
Carette (3 addresses in Paris)
An institution in Paris since 1927