Small chouquettes, specialties of Cap Ferret
- ATTENTION : take away only
- SPECIALTIES a small chouquette with Chantilly cream
- SPECIAL FEATURE: a mono-product pastry
- PLACE : in the Marais
TO BE ENJOYED WITHOUT MODERATION
- If you wander around the Marais district, don't miss the mini pastry shop "Dunes Blanches".
- You will find only one product, small cabbages topped with a light whipped cream and sprinkled with icing sugar (registered trademark in 2009).
- It is a speciality of Cap Ferret (Picquey to be exact) created by Pascal Lucas in 2007.
- They are sold by unit and also by box of 6, 12, 18 etc... (an original idea if you are invited to dinner and that changes from the box of macaroons)
- We tested the natural and salty butterscotch flavors...and how do you say... "God, that was good!"
- A very simple decoration and softly reminiscent of the seaside: wood and sandy colours...