The Paris of the Belle Epoque with a cartoon heroine - From 6 years old
The Paris of the Belle Époque with children
- The theme of this guided tour: follow the little Dilili in the streets of Paris and discover the Paris of the Belle Epoque ! The guide will show you the highlights of the film and will discover the children Paris in the 19th century, Art Nouveau and Universal Exhibitions.
- The Pitch: Dilili is a little girl Kanake, who is investigating the mysterious kidnapping of girls in Paris. In her Parisian journey, she is accompanied by a young delivery man in scooter and will make unexpected and extraordinary encounters
- This walk is animated by a professional guide
- It is for everyone, the young audience (and parents too) and all the fans (like us) movies of Michel Ocelot
- We love the films of Michel Ocelot and follow his little heroine to discover Paris is an idea that seduced us
- This guided tour was created in exclusive partnership with animation film crews
- A little advice To prepare the children for this visit, show the film to the children (if they have not seen it) before the visit
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult price: 17,10€ instead of 19 €
- Child price (-12 years old): 8,55€ instead of 9,50 €
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. by group
- duration : 1h30 of walk and a course of approximately 2km
- From 6 years old
- Meeting place : in front of 29 boulevard Haussmann, metro Chaussée d'Antin Lafayette (line 7 and 9) and
- ThePlace of arrival : the Tuileries Garden
- District between the Opera and the Tuileries garden
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
Other ideas with the 7/12 years old...
And with the 0/6 years old...
To do in the 9th district and around...
No post found!