The Paris of the Belle Epoque with a cartoon heroine - From 6 years old
The Paris of the Belle Époque with children
- The theme of this guided tour: follow little Dilili through the streets of Paris and discover the Paris of the Belle Époque ! The guide will show you the most important places of the film and will make the children discover Paris in the 19th century, Art Nouveau and World Fairs.
- The Pitch of the movie : Dilili is a little Kanak girl, who leads an investigation on the mysterious kidnapping of girls in Paris. In her Parisian journey, she is accompanied by a young delivery boy in a scooter and will meet unexpected and extraordinary people.
- This walk is led by a professional guide
- It is for everyone, for young audiences (and parents too) and for all fans (like us) of Michel Ocelot?s films
- We love Michel Ocelot's films and following his little heroine to discover Paris is an idea that seduced us
- This guided tour was created in exclusive partnership with the teams of the animated film
- A little advice To prepare the children for this visit, show the film to the children (if they have not seen it) before the visit
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult price: 17,10? instead of 19?
- Child price (-12 years old): 8,55? instead of 9,50?
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. per group
- Duration 1h30 of walk and a course of approximately 2km
- From 6 years old
- Meeting place in front of 29 bd Haussmann, Chaussée d'Antin Lafayette metro station (line 7 and 9) and
- ThePlace of arrival : the Tuileries Garden
- District The 9th arrondissement (Place de la Concorde, the Paris Opera, the Grands Boulevards, etc.)
- In French