We go out a little, a lot, passionately...
What to do in Paris and Ile de France with your family during the deconfinement? What activities and outings are permitted under de-confinement? Can we already think of nice outings with children?
Good for morale, it's time to consider our first exits from post-confinement while complying with the necessary measures (wearing a mask, distancing yourself from the situation ...). In this article, we propose to update you on the regulations concerning decontamination in Paris and our suggestions for family outings to gradually return to a more normal life.
DECONFINEMENT: OUR OUTDOOR FAVORITES
A ride around Paris on an electric scooter : 20% discount on rentalThe Outdoor Escape Games : 10% reductionParis by Night: a 1 hour ride on an electric quad in the eveningThe fun and unusual private guided tours : 20% discountThe rides on an electric scooter with an animatorThe Hoverboard ride on the banks of the Seine River with an animatorParis by Night : in electric scooter with an animatorThe Shooting trips with a professional photographer
Great, they're open again.
- the Museum of Illusion (reservation required)
- the toy museum at Poissy
- La Courneuve Park (440 hectares)
- the World of Bansky exhibit. for teens
- the castle of Breteuil
- Thoiry Zoological Park Safari
- the park of the castle of Vaux le Vicomte (on weekends and holidays)
- the Château de Chantilly
- the Jacquemart André Museum
- The exhibition Monet, Chagall, Renoir ... (at the Atelier des Lumières)
- Parisian parks and gardens
Reopenings in June
- on June 2nd: terraces cafés, bars and restaurants
- on June 2nd: Beauval Zoo
- June 3: the photo exhibition for children "Little Circulation(s)"
- on June 6th: the Palace of Versailles
- on June 8: the Zoological Park and also the menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes
- June 9: the Quai Branly Jacques Chirac museum
- on June 13: the budding museum and la Ferme de Paris
- on June 15: the Asterix park
- June 15: Parisian monuments: thetriumphal arch, the the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie, the Pantheon
- June 16: the Bourdelle museum, the Liberation museum of Paris, the museum of Romantic Life, the house of Balzac, the Cernuschi Museum, the catacombs, the Petit Palaisthe Golden Gate Palace
- 17 June: MACVAL (the Museum of Contemporary Art of Val-de-Marne)
- on June 18: the Grévin museum
- June 19: the Air and Space Museum
- on June 22nd: the Montparnasse tower
- June 22: theAquarium de Paris Cinéaqua
- on June 22nd: the Orangery Museum
- on June 22nd: theatres, swimming pools, cinemas
- on June 23rd : The Orsay museumthe Palace of Discovery
- on June 24th: the great Gallery of Evolution in the Jardin des Plantes
- June 24th : the Museum of Man and the exhibition "I eat so I am"
- on June 25: Eiffel Tower
- June 26: "France Miniature
- on June 27th: City of Science and Industry