The Dali museum, in Montmartre
- The Dali Museum in Paris presents since 2018 a permanent collection of 300 works of Dali. It is the largest French collection of sculptures, engravings and lithographs by Salvador Dalí.
- It is a private collection patiently gathered by Beniamino Levi, one of the great collectors, friend and dealer of Salvador Dali
- This Parisian museum exhibits for the most part engravings and sculptures, but also of tables which represent themes dear to Dali as love, the subconscious, the phantasmagorical, science or immortality
- We find with pleasure the dreamlike and surrealistic universe of the great Spanish artist, including its famous soft watches, its deformed furniture, and its large waders
- The Dali Museum Paris will delight lovers of surrealism. It's a great place to explain surrealism to kids and teens. It is a pleasant and luminous place where the works are well highlighted. There are very few people, we like it!
- In addition to the permanent collection, the museum regularly organizes temporary exhibitions
Nice to do in the Montmartre district
- An outdoor Escape Game to discover the neighborhood while having fun. The kids love it!
- The original guided tour When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre?
- With little ones, take a little ride with the ?little train of Montmartre?. Guided tour of about 35 minutes. Nocturne until midnight in July and August.
- More things to do in the Montmartre area