We love cruising on a private boat ♥
- It is an original and unusual outing aboard magnificent boats
- Renting a boat in Paris, it's like a holiday!
- The boats are beautiful; it's a cruise on the Seine so chic!
- Paris from the Seine is so beautiful...
- All excuses are good! Stroll with family or friends, birthday to celebrate, desire for a floating aperitif ...
- It is very playful with children
All the formulas for renting a boat in Paris :
- Boats of different sizes for 2, 4, 12, 50, 80, 150 people ...
- You have a wide range of choices: from the size to the style of the boat.
- Choose the elegance of the Riva (as in Venice!) or the comfort of the pleasure pontoon boat or the barge for larger groups.
The cruises: 4 different routes
The classic: the cruise on the Seine
- Cruise of your choice from 1h30 to 3 hours
- The route, the time and the unfolding is organized at your convenience.
- Departure from Paris, direction the end of Swan Island with a view of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, up to the François Mitterrand Library. Return to the mooring point
- During the cruise, you will discover the Conciergerie, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the National Assembly, the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, not forgetting the superb bridges that cross the Seine...
- Boarding's in Paris. Different places of departure depending on the boat and the chosen formula
- Prices: prices vary according to the weather and the boat chosen :
- The 1st price is 65 euros per person for a 1h30 cruise (minimum charge for 6 people).
- 2h : 75 euros per person (minimum charge for 6 people)
The bucolic: the cruise on the Marne River
- It's a coriginal and exotic river
- This bucolic cruise on the Marne will leave you with exceptional memories.
- You discover the beauty of the peaceful banks of the Marne, the atmosphere of the guinguettes and the landscapes of the impressionists
- Cruise of your choice of 1h or 2h - Departure from the marina of Nogent sur Marne (94)
- 1 hour cruise:
- Departure from the port of Nogent sur Marne, tour of the Iles d'Amour et des Loups, half-tour at La Maltournée, return to the port.
- Rate: 35€/person (minimum billing: 6 people)
- 2-hour cruise:
- Departure from the port of Nogent sur Marne, tour of the Iles d'Amour et des Loups, half-tour at La Maltournée, tour of Fanac Island, return to the port.
- Rate: 55€/person (minimum billing: 6 people)
The romantic: the cruise on the canal Saint-Martin
- You navigate in the heart of Paris on different canals, away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- You discover the charm of the Saint Martin canal
- During this cruise, you will cross Lift bridges, locks and cross mysterious roads to discover romantic footbridges ...
- Departure from the Bastille and arrival at the Parc de la Villette.
The unusual: the cruise around the Ile Saint-Germain
- Cruising to discover an unusual Paris and to sail at high speed
- After passing in front of Eiffel Towers, heading west to Paris and theIle Saint-Germain
- Just before arriving on St. Germain Island, you navigate the speed pool of the Seine. It's a unique opportunity to sail at high speed.
- Then, arrival on the island Saint-Germain and its floating village. An unusual place near Paris, cut off from the world.