Discover the dark side of the city of light - From 12 years old
The guided tour "The Paris of crime?
- Brrrrrrrrrr, things were happening in the capital ! There was a time when Paris was the favorite playground of many brigands, thugs and other thieves! Narrow and dark alleys, cut-throat dead ends?
- Great criminal cases marked this period. Paris was the witness of many executions
- Discover them with a passionate and exciting guide which will make you relive this dark period of the history of Paris.
- You will tread the Parisian cobblestones with him, he will tell you stories incredible anecdotes
- A real history lesson with this unusual and original walk on the Left Bank of Paris
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 13,50? instead of 15?
- Child rate (-12 years old) : 6,75? instead of 7,50?
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. per group
- Duration 1h30 of walk and a course of approximately 2km
- District : a tour of the historical center of Paris Left Bank
- Meeting place under the arcades next to the café "Le Rive Gauche"? (metro Saint Michel, exit ?Fontaine Saint Michel?, line 4 or RER C).
- In French