Discover the dark side of the city of light - From 12 years old
The guided tour "The Paris of crime
- Brrrrrrrrrr, things were happening in the capital ! There was a time when Paris was the favorite playground of many brigands, thugs and other thieves! Narrow and dark alleys, cut-throat dead ends...
- Major criminal cases have marked this era. Paris witnessed many executions
- Discover them with a passionate and exciting guide which will make you relive this dark period of the history of Paris.
- You will tread with him the cobblestones of Paris, he will tell you incredible anecdotes
- A real history lesson with this unusual and original walk on the Left Bank of Paris
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 13,50€ instead of 15 €
- Child rate (-12 years old) : 6,75€ instead of € 7.50
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. by group
- duration : 1h30 of walk and a course of approximately 2km
- District : a tour of the historical center of Paris Left Bank
- Meeting place : under the arcades next to the café "Le Rive Gauche" (metro Saint Michel, exit "Fontaine Saint Michel", line 4 or RER C) ..
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
With teenagers, from 12 years old...
More guided tours for families...
To do not far, in the 1st in Paris...
No post found!