LA COURNEUVE PARK
Created in 1970, it is the 3rd largest green space around Paris after the Bois de Boulogne and the Bois de Vincennes. A real green lung just a stone's throw from Paris, at the same time nature park and amusement parkit is a place ideal for families (bike, games, scooter, carousel?), perfect for athletes (health course, jogging, hiking?) and very nice to organize a picnic and to go green, especially when you live in Paris or in an apartment. It covers 414 hectares of which 310 hectares are classified as Natura 2000, which means that it is home to an exceptional fauna and flora.
- A huge park with its woods, lakes, large meadows, vast expanses of lawns?
- 7 natural water bodies (the pond of the Brouillards) or artificial as well as waterfalls (over 12 meters high)
- Many sports equipment like fitness areas and a health trail with 16 stations
- For joggers: 4 courses of 1 km, 3 km, 5 km, 12 km
- For walkers and hikers: hiking trails including a 10km loop
- For nature lovers: two nature trails (on the theme of lakes and the theme of trees)
WITH YOUR FAMILY AT PARC DE LA COURNEUVE
- For kids, a carousel, playgrounds and giant water jets (on a clear day)
- For children and teenagers, there are roller rinks, basketball baskets, table tennis tables (remember to bring your balls and ping-pong rackets)
- You can also rent bicycles, rosalias (pedal cars), carriages (from Easter to September), rowboat and pedal boats
- It also houses an equestrian center (UCPA)
FREE ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Many free activities and entertainment all year round for all, adults, children and teenagers: sports, music, nature awareness?
- To view the animations in the Georges Valbon park
AND WITH MEDOR
- You can come with your dog in the Georges Valbon Park, but it must be kept on a leash
- On the other hand, in the caniparcsThey can walk around without a leash and without bothering their canine counterparts
GOOD TO KNOW
- Parking is free in all departmental parking lots, but please note that they close 30 minutes before the park closes