LA COURNEUVE PARK
Created in 1970, it is the 3rd largest green space around Paris after the Bois de Boulogne and the Bois de Vincennes. Real green lung just a stone's throw from Paris, both nature park and amusement parkit's a place ideal family (bike, games, scooter, merry-go-round...), perfect for athletes (health course, jogging, hiking...) and very nice to organize a picnic and to go green, especially when you live in Paris or in an apartment. It covers 414 hectares of which 310 hectares are classified as a Natura zone 2000, which means that it is home to exceptional flora and fauna.
- A huge park with its woods, lakes, large meadows, huge expanses of lawns...
- 7 natural water bodies (Brouillards pond) or artificial as well as waterfalls (more than 12 meters high)
- Many sports facilities like fitness areas and a healthy journey with 16 stations
- For joggers: 4 courses of 1 km, 3 km, 5 km, 12 km
- For walkers and hikers: hiking trails including a 10km loop
- For nature lovers: two nature trails (lake-themed and tree-themed)
WITH YOUR FAMILY AT PARC DE LA COURNEUVE
- For kids, a merry-go-round, playgrounds and giant water jets (on a clear day)
- For children and teenagers, there are roller rinks, basketball baskets, table tennis tables (remember to bring your balls and ping-pong rackets)
- You can also rent bikes, rosalias (go-karts), barouche (from Easter to September), rowboat and pedal boat
- It also houses an equestrian centre (UCPA).
FREE ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Many free activities and entertainment all year round for all, adults, children and teenagers: sports, music, nature education...
- To view the animations in the Georges Valbon park
AND WITH MEDIA
- You can bring your dog to Georges Valbon Park, but he must be kept on a leash.
- On the other hand, in the caniparcsThey can walk in complete peace, without leash and without bothering their canine counterparts.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Parking is free in all departmental car parks, but please note that they close 30 minutes before the park closes.