At Cook & Go in Paris in the 11th
? At Cook & Go, all health regulations related to Covid are respected
Original: I cook at the workshop and enjoy at home
There is no no tasting on site, prepared meals are taken home. The principle: you learn original recipes with a Chef, then you take your dish or dessert home. The recipes are all designed to be taken home. The cooking is done at home so as not to alter the quality of the products or avoid overcooking.
Convivial: I cook for my family or my guests
For 15? or 20? more (per additional serving), you can treat other family members or guests and take as many servings as you like.
For who ?
These workshops are for adults beginners as well as to good cooks. They can be made solo, in duet/couple for among friends.
RATES & SCHEDULE OF COOKING CLASSES
39?, 49? or 59? depending on the course
(10% discount with FAMILIN10)
(the number of remaining places is indicated on the Cook and Go website at the time of booking)
February 23rd at 4pmh - Cupcake workshop (49? / person) - FULL
- February 24th at 2pm - Travel to Italy ( 39? / person )
- February 24th at 4pm - Good and Organic Menu special Gluten ( 39? / person )
- February 25 at 4pm - Burger Addict Workshop, Classic version
February 26 at 16h - Macaroon workshop (59? / person) - FULL February 27 at 12 noon- Indian flavors (39? per person) - FULL February 27 at 2:30 pm- Indian flavors (39? per person) - FULL February 27 at 2:30 pm- A seasonal menu, a winter by the fireplace ( 39? / person ) - FULL
- February 27 at 2:30 pm - A seasonal menu, a winter in front of the fireplace ( 39? / person )
- February 27 at 4:30 pm - Lovers Menu
- February 28 at 10 a.m. - Brunch ( 39? / person )
- February 28 at 12 noon - Menu of the Auction ( 49? / person )
- February 28 at 2:30 pm - World Menu A Sunday in Central Park (39? / person)
- March 6 at 12:00 - Indian Flavours (39? per person)
- March 9th at 4pm Cooking 3 dishes in 2 hours (39? per person)
- March 9th at 4pm - Lebanese Mezze Workshop (49? per person)
- March 10 - Thousand and One Nights Kitchen (49? per person)
- March 12 at 2:30 pm - Wraps and enchiladas workshop (39? per person)
- March 13 at 10h - Brunch
- March 13 at 4:30 pm - Cheesecake Party (39? per person)
- WHERE in the 11th district of Paris (metro Voltaire or Breguet-Sabin)
- DURATION : 1h30
- TO BE TAKEN AWAY: the preparations are to be taken home (there is no tasting on the spot)
- NUMBER Each workshop has a maximum of 12 participants.