At Cook & Go in Paris in the 11th arrondissement.
😉 At Cook & Go, all health regulations related to the Covid are respected.
Original: I cook in the workshop and enjoy at home.
There's no no tasting on site, ready meals are taken home.. The principle: you learn original recipes with a Chef, then you take your dish or dessert home with you. The recipes are all designed to be taken home. Cooking is done at home to avoid altering the quality of the products or avoiding overcooking.
Convivial: I cook for my family or guests
For 15€ or 20€ extra (per extra portion), you can treat other family members or guests and take as many portions as you like.
For who ?
These workshops are for adults beginners as well as good cooks. They can be made solo, in duet/couple for among friends.
RATES & SCHEDULE OF COOKING CLASSES
39€, 49€ or 59€ depending on the course
(10% reduction with FAMILIN10)
(the number of remaining seats is indicated on the Cook and Go website at the time of booking)
February 23rd at 16h - Cupcake workshop (49€ / person) - FULL
- February 24th at 2pm – Travel to Italy ( 39€ / person )
- February 24th at 4pm – Good and Organic Menu special Gluten ( 39€ / person )
- February 25 at 4:00 p.m. – Burger Addict Workshop, Classic version
February 26 at 16h - Macaroon workshop (59€ / person) - FULL February 27th at 12:00 pm- Indian Flavours (39€ per person) - FULL February 27 at 2:30 pm- Indian Flavours (39€ per person) - FULL February 27 at 2:30 pm- A seasonal menu, a winter in front of the fireplace ( 39€ / person ) - FULL
- February 27th at 2:30 p.m. - A seasonal menu, a winter in front of the fireplace ( 39€ / person )
- February 27 at 4:30 pm – Lovers Menu
- February 28th at 10am – Brunch ( 39€ / person )
- February 28th at 12:00 pm – Auction Menu ( 49€ / person )
- February 28th at 2:30 pm – World Menu : one Sunday in Central Park (39€ / person)
- March 6th at 12:00 pm – Indian Flavours (39€ per person)
- March 9th at 4:00 p.m. Cooking 3 dishes in 2 hours (39€ per person)
- March 9th at 4pm – Lebanese Mezze Workshop (49€ per person)
- March 10th - Thousand and One Nights Kitchen (49€ per person)
- March 12 at 2:30 p.m. - Wraps and enchiladas workshop (39€ per person)
- March 13 at 10:00 a.m.h – Brunch
- March 13th at 4:30 p.m. - Cheesecake Party (39€ per person)
- WHERE in the 11th arrondissement in Paris (metro Voltaire or Breguet-Sabin)
- DURATION : 1h30
- TO BE TAKEN AWAY: the preparations are to be taken home (there is no tasting on site)
- NUMBER Each workshop has a maximum of 12 participants.