Family cooking classes at Cook & Go (Paris, 11th)
? At Cook & Go, all health regulations related to Covid are respected
UPCOMING DATES FOR PARENT/CHILD WORKSHOPS
39? workshop for 1 parent + 1 child
10% OFF WITH CODE FAMILIN10
(the number of remaining places is indicated on the Cook and Go website at the time of booking)
- Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 10:00 AM: 100% desserts >> I reserve
- Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 4:15 pm: Fall Menu >> I reserve
- Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 2:00 PM: 100% desserts >> I reserve
PARENT/CHILD WORKSHOP RATES
- Price of a workshop : 39? for 1 adult and 1 child (2 covers)
- Adult or additional child : 20?
- Additional portion* : 10? per portion to go
(*) If there are 2 of you registered for the workshop (1 adult and 1 child), you can cook more portions to take home (to treat the rest of the family), for 10? per additional portion
- AGE with the 6/12 years old
- WHERE in the 11th district of Paris (metro Voltaire or Breguet-Sabin)
- DURATION : 1h30
- TO BE TAKEN AWAY: the preparations are to be taken home (there is no tasting on the spot)
- COOKING Some cooking is done at home to avoid altering the product and overcooking (for meat or fish)
- NUMBER Each workshop has a maximum of 12 participants. (adults and children)
Cooking with the family (parent/child workshop) at Cook & Go
Cook and Go organizes cookery master class for children in Paris in the 11th district.
It is a cooking workshop for 6/12 year olds accompanied by one or more adults (parent, grandparent, godfather, godmother, big brother or big sister...) for "adult/child" duos or for a family cooking class.
Original: we cook at the workshop and we taste at home
There is no no tasting on site, prepared meals are taken home. The principle: you learn original recipes with a Chef, then you take your work home to share it (or not!) and impress your guests
A low cost formula
A nice price : 39? for a 90mn workshop for 1 adult and 1 child (before discount)
Do we like it?
The map changes according to the seasons (winter, spring, summer or fall flavors)
User-friendly workshops (max. 12 students)
The recipes are designed to be taken home
We can prepare extra portions (10? per serving) to treat the whole family