By the Lamoureux Orchestra, at Ground Control
Family Concert: Vivaldi's 4 Seasons
- We like: to awaken children to classical music
- Workshop (from 7 years old) : making a rain stick before the concert
- When: Sunday, September 6, starting at 3 p.m.
- Location: at Ground Control (in the 12th district)
- Age: for the whole family
- Free : free access
- Registration: registration required for the workshop and the concert
The 4 seasons of Vivaldi accompanied by a graphic animation
- The Lamoureux Orchestra will interpret Vivaldi's Four Seasons on an animated creation by the artist Caroline Desnoëttes
- A cartoon - concert during which the orchestra will play the four famous concertos in front of the graphic projection created by Caroline Desnoëttes.
- Parents and children will embark on a musical and visual journey through the seasons: they will recognize the song of the birds, the roaring storm, the rain, the wind or the heaviness of a hot summer.…
- A participatory concert The children who will have made their rain stick just before the concert (during the workshop) will be able to have fun and use it during the concert.
- At the Ground Control Event Hall, from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- On registration only
- Just before the concert, children are invited to participate in a workshop for making a rain stick
- To participate, children will need to bring a cardboard roll of paper towels and a pair of scissors (the rest of the material is provided).
- The children will be able to interact during the concert with their rain stick
- It is not necessary to attend the concert to do the workshop (but that's a pity).
- Starting from 7 years old
- Workshop, from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m., at Ground Control
- On registration