By the Orchestre Lamoureux, at Ground Control
Family Concert: Vivaldi's 4 Seasons
- We like: to awaken children to classical music
- Workshop (from 7 years old) : making a rain stick before the concert
- When: Sunday, September 6, starting at 3 p.m.
- Location: at Ground Control (in the 12th district)
- Age: for the whole family
- Free : free access
- Registration: registration required for the workshop and the concert
The 4 seasons of Vivaldi with a graphic animation
- The Lamoureux Orchestra will interpret Vivaldi's Four Seasons on an animated creation by the artist Caroline Desnoëttes
- A cartoon ? concert during which the orchestra will play the four famous concertos in front of the graphic projection created by Caroline Desnoëttes.
- Parents and children will go on a musical and visual journey through the seasons: they will recognize the song of the birds, the thunderstorm that rumbles, the rain, the wind or the heaviness of a hot summer...
- A participatory concert the children who will have made their rain stick just before the concert (during the workshop) will be able to have fun and use it during the concert
- At the Event Hall of the Ground Control, from 4:30 to 5:30 pm
- On registration only
- Just before the concert, children are invited to participate in a workshop of making a rain stick
- To participate, children must bring a paper towel roll and a pair of scissors (other materials are provided)
- The children will be able to interact during the concert with their rain stick
- It is not necessary to attend the concert to do the workshop (but that's a shame)
- Starting from 7 years old
- Workshop, from 3:00 to 4:00 pm, at Ground Control
- On registration