Great music for little ears
- We like : music explained to children
- Age : from 7 years old
- Duration of the concerts: 1 hour
- Location: Collège des Bernardins
- RATE: 12€ for adults and 8€ for children
CONCERTS FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES AT THE COLLÈGE DES BERNARDINS
- The Collège des Bernardins organizes family concerts (classical music or jazz concert)
- They are for children Starting from 7 years old
- These concerts are fun and didactic and allow children to discover the richness of the musical heritage.
- They are accompanied by artists on stage and by the musical lecturer Mariane Vourch that tells a story to the kids
- The children will discover the composers, the works, the music related to art...