WE love a magnificent exhibition that is completely accessible to children.
Age : Starting from 7 years old
Duration: until 20 January 2020
Location: Jacquemart André Museum (Paris 8th)
The Alana collection: a marvel!
- The Alana collection is one of the most valuable and secret private collections in the world.Italian Renaissance art in the world, currently held in the United States.
- The Jacquemart André Museum presents more than 75 masterpieces of the greatest Italian masters like Lorenzo Monaco, Fra Angelico, Uccello, Lippi, Bellini, Carpaccio, Le Tintoretto, Veronese, Bronzino or Gentileschi.
- The works on display are absolutely magnificent and tell stories that children can fully appreciate.
- Admittedly the exhibition "the Alana collection" was not designed for children, and unfortunately there are no "young public" visits.
- Nevertheless, some of the paintings can be reminiscent of comic strips and are in our opinion this exhibition is quite accessible to the young public.
- The paintings depict stories (biblical or of battles) with an abundance of detail that will interest children, and bring the Italian Renaissance to life.
- In our opinion, it is not because there are no visits for young people that we should deprive ourselves of seeing this beautiful exhibition with children.