WE love a magnificent exhibition that is completely accessible to children.
Age : Starting from 7 years old
Duration: until 20 January 2020
Location: Jacquemart André Museum (Paris 8th)
The Alana collection: a marvel!
- The Alana collection is one of the most valuable and secret private collections in the world.Italian Renaissance art in the world, currently held in the United States.
- The Jacquemart André Museum presents more than 75 masterpieces of the greatest Italian masters like Lorenzo Monaco, Fra Angelico, Uccello, Lippi, Bellini, Carpaccio, Le Tintoretto, Veronese, Bronzino or Gentileschi.
- The works on display are absolutely magnificent and tell stories that children can fully appreciate.
- Admittedly the exhibition "the Alana collection" was not designed for children, and unfortunately there are no "young public" visits.
- Nevertheless, some of the paintings can be reminiscent of comic strips and are in our opinion this exhibition is quite accessible to the young public.
- The paintings depict stories (biblical or of battles) with an abundance of detail that will interest children, and bring the Italian Renaissance to life.
- In our opinion, it is not because there are no visits for young people that we should deprive ourselves of seeing this beautiful exhibition with children.
Animations for children at the Jacquemart André Museum
The Jacquemart André Museum offers guided tours for children to help them discover the museum's permanent collections.
It also proposes birthday packages which are very successful.