WE love : Traditional family circus, very close to its audience
Age : for all, from 3 years old
Duration: All year
Location: Capital Bormann (Paris 15th)
The circus Bormann presents his last show: "Juracirque"
- New family show, traditional but with a touch of modernity, under a comfortable marquee
- We love that before the show, children can learn some circus disciplines like Chinese thread or plates.
- On the track during the show, the classic numbers of a circus still anchored in tradition follow one another: very present clown for the happiness of the little ones, acrobatics (trapeze, rocker, balance), hula hoop, lasso, juggling, horses, camel, camel, lama ...
- A nice show of 2 hours.
Watch the video of the show
Circus Bormann, a traditional and family circus in Paris
- Since 7 generations the Moreno-Bormann and Pauwels families perpetuate the art and tradition of the great Circus.
- The circus Bormann is one of the last big family circuses. He is intalled all year round in Paris for 35 years
- It is made up of 8 artists trained in circus art from their childhood.
- The circus Bormann presents in the pure circus tradition shows with clowns, horses, camels, jugglers, trapeze numbers ...
- The circus Bormann is a circus on a human scale, close to its public.
- Before each performance, he proposes free access to initiation and animation workshops, supervised by the artists. The kids love it!