- WE LOVE : Traditional family circus, very close to its audience
- AGE: for all, from 3 years old
- DATE: until August 6, 2023
- DURATION : 2 hours
- LOCATION: Capital Bormann (Paris 15th)
The Bormann Circus presents its latest show: "Journey through time
- New family show, traditional but with a modern touch, under a comfortable marquee
- We love that before the show, the children can learn some circus disciplines such as the wire or the Chinese plates.
- On the ring during the show, the classic numbers of a circus still rooted in tradition follow one another: clown very present for the happiness of the little onesacrobatics (trapeze, seesaw, balance), hula hoop, lasso, juggling, horses, dromedary, camel, llama?
- A nice show of 2 hours.
Cirque Bormann, a traditional family circus in Paris
- For 7 generations the Moreno-Bormann and Pauwels families perpetuate the art and tradition of the great Circus.
- The circus Bormann is one of the last big family circuses. It is installed all year round in Paris for 35 years
- It consists of 8 artists trained in the art of the circus since their childhood.
- The Bormann Circus presents in the pure circus tradition shows with clowns, horses, dromedaries, jugglers, trapeze acts...
- The Bormann Circus is a human-sized circus, close to its audience.
- Before each performance, it offers free access to initiation and animation workshops, supervised by the artists. The children love it!
Circus shows on the bill:
The invisible circus
From April 4 to 15, 2023
Circus Baobab - Yé ! (Water)
From April 14 to May 5, 2023
My first cabaret
Until June 28, 2023