Circus Bormann: "Juracirque
- WE LIKE : Traditional family circus, very close to its audience
- AGE: for all, from 3 years old
- DATE : All year round
- PLACE : Chapiteau Bormann (Paris 15e)
The Bormann Circus presents its latest show: "Juracirque
- New family show, traditional but with a modern touch, under a comfortable marquee
- We love that before the show, the children can learn some circus disciplines such as the wire or the Chinese plates.
- On the ring during the show, the classic numbers of a circus still rooted in tradition follow one another: clown very present for the happiness of the little onesacrobatics (trapeze, seesaw, balance), hula hoop, lasso, juggling, horses, dromedary, camel, llama?
- A nice show of 2 hours.
Cirque Bormann, a traditional family circus in Paris
- For 7 generations the Moreno-Bormann and Pauwels families perpetuate the art and tradition of the great Circus.
- The circus Bormann is one of the last big family circuses. It is installed all year round in Paris for 35 years
- It consists of 8 artists trained in the art of the circus since their childhood.
- The Bormann Circus presents in the pure circus tradition shows with clowns, horses, dromedaries, jugglers, trapeze acts...
- The Bormann Circus is a human-sized circus, close to its audience.
- Before each performance, it offers free access to initiation and animation workshops, supervised by the artists. The children love it!