For children from 18 months to 4 years
At the Forum des Images (1st)
- WE love : a very nice concept, at a small price
- Age for little movie lovers, from 18 months to 4 years old
- WHEN: February 18 to March 5, 2023
- Rate : 4 euros (single rate)
- Location: at the Forum des Images (1st)
During three weekends and two festive Wednesdays, Tout-petits Cinéma will be an opportunity to discover on the big screen wonders of the cinemafrom all over the world and adapted to the sensitivity of toddlers.
Eight film-concerts (including 3 new creations) of short films made with care and accompanied live by musicians and singers of renown.
The Forum des Images and the young public :
- The Forum des Images, multiplies initiatives in favour of cinema programming for children..
- After CinéKids (the sessions for children on Wednesdays and Sundays), it proposes each year the festival "Toddlers Cinema". It is a film festival for children from 18 months to 4 years old held annually during the February break
The Tout-Petits Cinéma 2022 Festival
- The film festival for toddlers: 18 months to 4 years
- Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday between February 19 and March 6
- at 11am and 4pm
- Each screening of the All-Petits Cinéma festival proposes a film initiation with the screening of a film accompanied by performing artists.
- In total, 8 film shows - including 4 new creations -, accompanied live by musicians.
- The "tout petits-cinéma" festival is: 3 weekends and 2 Wednesdays of images and music, workshops and activities for the youngest ones!
- Snacks offered at the end of the afternoon session.
- After each session, there is an opportunity to attend a workshop at 2:30 pm.
- Reservation is highly recommended, given the success of this event for toddlers