The film festival for children aged 18 months to 4 years at the Forum des Images
- WE LOVE : a very nice concept, at a small price
- Age: for little movie lovers, from 18 months to 4 years
- AGE: for little movie lovers, from 3 years old
- WHEN: February 19 to March 6, 2022
- RATE : 6 ? per child - 7.50 ? per adult
- LOCATION: at the Forum des Images (1st)
The Forum des Images and the young public :
- The Forum des Images is multiplying its initiatives in favor of cinema programming for children.
- After CinéKids (the Wednesday and Sunday sessions for children), it offers each year the "Tout-petits Cinéma". It is a film festival for children from 18 months to 4 years which takes place every year during the February vacations
The Tout-Petits Cinéma 2022 Festival
- The film festival for toddlers: 18 months to 4 years
- Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday between February 19 and March 6
- at 11am and 4pm
- Each screening of the Tout-Petits Cinéma festival offers a introduction to cinema with the projection of a film accompanied by live artists.
- In total, 8 film shows ? including 4 new creations ? accompanied live by musicians.
- The festival tout petits-cinéma is: 3 weekends and 2 Wednesdays of images and music, workshops and animations for the little ones!
- Snacks offered at the end of the afternoon session.
- After each session, there is an opportunity to attend a workshop at 2:30 pm.
- Reservation highly recommended, given the success of this event for the little ones
THE CINEMA FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES IN PARIS :
To help youngsters discover the great classics - Wednesday + Sunday + school vacations
Up to 15% discount
Meals on wheels + movie show ? From 5 years old.
Theater, cinema, opera, big shows
The must-see event of the summer ? FREE ?July 20 to August 21
A movie, a snack and animations ? 4? per session ? From 18 months to 8 years old
Animations around the cinema + the Aristochats ? July 23 at La Villette ? Free
Movie theaters dedicated to young moviegoers