Christmas show, ideal for 2 - 6 years old
- WE LOVE : a show full of grace and poetry
- AGE : from 18 months
- DATE: December 18 to 29, 2022
- DURATION : 35 mn
- LOCATION: ABRICADABRA - PENICHE ANTIPODE (opposite 55 quai de la Seine, 75019 Paris)
Santa's hat: a show full of grace and poetry
- Repeat of last year's success
- A storyteller, alone on stage, tells the adventures of Santa Claus as he meets the animals of the forest.
- Songs, stories, puppets and small instruments, to evoke with grace and poetry a soft universe, suitable for toddlers.
- Summary: It's Christmas Eve, Santa Claus loses a present in the forest. How to get it back? A fantasy for toddlers, told with objects and instruments with soft sounds, punctuated with nursery rhymes and songs to evoke the magic of Christmas ...
- Duration of the show: 35 minutes
It's Christmas 🎄 early! The Familin'Paris Advent Calendar Try your luck...
"Le Père Noël est enrhumé"- A musical race, a tale in song WE LIKE:...
WE LOVE: a magical night-time stroll through the Jardin des Plantes and its marvellous illuminations...