Choco-Story, the chocolate museum
It is located in the big boulevard areais 4000 years of chocolate history, 1000 collector's items authentic, 500kg of sculptures chocolate, demonstrations organized throughout the day, an educational course for children?
- Amateurs, gourmands, enthusiasts or simply curious, the chocolate museum is an invitation to gourmandise and travel.
- It traces the?history of chocolate, his geographical originthe manufacture, the different chocolate makers and chocolate cups?
- A visit of about 1h30, in three parts, which tells the origin and evolution of chocolate through a unique collection of a thousand objects.
- Demonstrations and tastings are offered to visitors, as well as workshops every last weekend of the month and during school vacations (with online reservation).
- Children will appreciate the Playmobils well present in this museum.
- From 6 years old, the Gourmand Chocolate Museum offers an educational booklet and a treasure hunt (stickers to be replaced in the right order at the end of the booklet, on the theme of Playmobils).
- A quiz will allow them to know a little more about the museum and the chocolate
Children's and adult workshops
- Duration : 45mn
- From the age of 6 years
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (who also has a ticket for a workshop)
- We learn the techniques of chocolate making. We create our own personalized bars
- And you leave with your chocolate creation (between 250 and 300g)
- Throughout the year, thematic workshops: Halloween, Christmas, Advent calendar?
- Price : 450? for 10 children and 2 accompanying persons and 45? / additional child
- Age : from 6 years old
- A chocolate making workshop and chocolate cake decoration
- Snack and gift opening
- Possibility to visit before or after the birthday
- Invitations to download on the Musée gourmand du chocolat website