WE love Science within reach of children, in a playful space
Free: for children under 3 years old
Duration of a visit : from 1h30 to 2h
Nice: the ticket is valid for the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution
Ticketing : obligatory reservation
THE CHILDREN'S GALLERY
- A new space designed for 6-12 year olds, devoted to biodiversity
- he allows children to become aware of the interdependence of living beings
- It's a interactive course based on observation, playful manipulations, animations, experiences ...
- The ticket includes the visit of the Great Gallery of Evolution (except temporary exhibition)
- A very successful mix of real and virtual
- Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays & holidays. And every day during school holidays.
THE ROUTE OFFERED TO CHILDREN
The Children's Gallery offers a 5-step journey to understand biodiversity from a local level to its global challenges.
Under the cobblestones, life
- The visit starts in Paris
- It's about understanding the animal and plant diversity sheltered by Paris
- To discover the hawks of Notre-Dame or the garden hedgehogs for example, children play with a lively cupboard, a virtual magnifying glass, a musical memoire ...
- Analysis of an alluvial plain crossed by the Seine
- The river, in the form of a transparent table, accommodates naturalized specimens and animations
- It's an opportunity to understand the interactions between plants, aquatic animals and humans
With the Indians
- Direction Brazil its rainforest, Amazonian Indians, local flora and fauna
- 5 short sequences reveal the life of a child: village, house, school, games, food
Around the world
- Timing of the information gleaned during the visit
- It's time to reflect on the relationship we have with nature and how to preserve it
- A fun device promotes eco-citizen gestures
- A collective role play allows to assume the responsibilities of a councilor who wonders about the introduction of bio in the canteen. Will you marry the arguments of the agronomist, the doctor or the organic farmer?