WE love Science for children in a playful space
Free: for children under 3 years old
Duration of a visit : from 1h30 to 2h
Nice: the ticket is valid for the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution
Ticketing : reservation required
THE CHILDREN'S GALLERY
- A new space designed for 6-12 year olds, dedicated to biodiversity
- he allows children to become aware of the interdependence of living beings
- It's a interactive course based on observation, playful manipulations, animations, experiments...
- The ticket includes the visit of the Grande Galerie de l'Évolution (except temporary exhibition)
- A very successful mix of real and virtual
- Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. And every day during school vacations
THE COURSE PROPOSED TO THE CHILDREN
The Children's Gallery offers a 5-step tour to understand biodiversity from a local level to its global issues.
Under the cobblestones, life
- The visit starts in Paris
- The aim is to understand the animal and plant diversity of Paris
- To discover the falcons of Notre-Dame or the hedgehogs of the gardens, for example, children play with an animated cupboard, a virtual magnifying glass, a musical memory?
- Analysis of an alluvial plain crossed by the Seine
- The river, in the form of a transparent table, hosts naturalized specimens and animations
- It is an opportunity to understand the interactions between plants, aquatic animals and humans
With the Indians
- Direction Brazil, its tropical forest, the Amazon Indians, the local flora and fauna
- 5 short sequences reveal the life of a child: village, house, school, games, food
Around the world
- Time to put into perspective the information gleaned during the visit
- It is a time to reflect on our relationship with nature and how to preserve it
- A playful device promotes eco-citizen actions
- A collective role-playing game allows you to take on the responsibilities of a town councillor who is questioning the introduction of organic food in the canteen. Will you agree with the arguments of the agronomist, the doctor or the organic farmer?