All our escape games in outdoor work in the same way (price, duration, game principle).
Only the neighborhood and age requirements differ depending on the formula chosen.
These Escape Games are our #1 outdoor family activity!
"In the heart of Saint-Germain
- Objective of the game: solve puzzles with your team to reach the guide as quickly as possible
- This game will make you discover the history of this old Parisian suburb its private mansionsits churches, the home of a well-known singerits museums, a taxidermist…
- This Escape Game has been designed for adults and young people over 10 years old
- This is a very fun outing. But you'll have to use your brains, your sense of observation and orientation and your logic.
- You have a map, a tablet, a book
WARNING (notice to small cheaters): your mobile will not be of any use to you to solve the puzzles (too fastoche). You will not find the answers to the riddles, they are much too subtle for Google ...
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
instead of 80 €for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game 1h30 (including 15mn presentation)
- Distance travelled : about 2km
- max. 6 persons per team and the mandatory presence of at least one adult
- Meeting place Metro Rue du Bac (Escalator exit)
- 4 routes proposed in the neighborhood
- For all audiences, with friends, with family (from 10 years old)
- It's a fun outing, like all Escape Games, with the added bonus of a cultural dimension. This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- We keep the children away from their screens!
- We discover differently this district where we go more often for shopping, lunch or dinner
- It is a very entertaining outing, outside, ideal for families when it's sunny
Birthdays, privatizations, rallies, schools
- For the birthday of your If you are a child, you book this Escape Game (you can form several teams of 6 players max.).
- For schools (middle and high school level), leisure centers, associations, IT'S HERE
All Escape Games
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (children's voices echoing)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (Teen/adult chatter)
The Escape Game "Street Art at Quail Hill." (from 13/14 years old)
The Escape Game "The Mysteries of Montmartre." (children's voices echoing)
The Escape Game "The Mysteries of Montmartre." (pre-teens and teens)
The escape game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10/11 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The escape game 2 hours to discover the last secret of Arsène Lupin".
The Enigma Walk "Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th district
The Enigma Walk "Unusual walk in the Butte aux cailles, a village in Paris".
Also nice in the neighborhood...
No post found!